4 Year Tool and Die Making Course
10 or 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics & Science. Age 16 to 20years as on 1st of July of the year of admission with following physical attributes:
Min. weight – 40Kg ,
Min. Height – 160cms.
Entrance test is conducted by STTF in Mathematics, Science, English and Aptitude test.
Availability of application:
1st May to 30th May of every year ( Check our website)
2. Applied Science,
3. Technical Mathematics,
4. Engineering Drawing,
5. Material Technology,
7. Basic Electronics & Electrical Science,
8. Press tool technology,
9. Tool Design Drawing, Jigs & Fixtures,
11. molding technology,
12. Hydraulics & Pneumatics,
13. Industrial Management,
14. Production Management,
15. Estimation & Costing,
16. CNC Technology,
Bench Work Including,
1. Advanced Fitting,
2. Machine Work Including Conventional and CNC Machines.
3. Exposure to Sheet Metal Presses,
4. Plastic Molding Machines and Pressure Die Casting Machines.
Project work :
1. Production of Press tools,
3. Pressure die-casting dies,
5. Fixtures and
Commencement: 1st week of July every year.
Intake Batch size: 30 students
Course duration: 3 years at STTF of 6 semesters and one year industrial training with stipend.
Course Calendar: Theory
Hydraulics & Pneumatics
|11||Press Tool Technology|
|12||Tool Design Drawing|
|13||Strength of Materials|
|14||Jigs and Fixtures|
|18||Estimating & Costing|
|20||Hydraulics & Pneumatics|
Skill Development Courses/ Short-Term Courses
STTF also conducts short-term (Part time) courses in :
1. CNC Technology (Programming & Machining) Duration: 80 Contact Hours.
2. Auto CAD Duration: 80 Contact Hours.
3. Job Enabling Courses for ITI and polytechnic Graduates.
STTF provides opportunity for the students to have face-to-face interaction with leading industry professionals through guest lectures.