Management Team :
- Shri. N. C. Yeligar,Technocrat, President, STTF.
- Shri. P. C. Kanavi,Technocrat, Vice President, STTF.
- Shri. U. C. Yeligar, Chartered Accountant,Secretary, STTF.
- Dr. M. I. Savadatti former Vice Chancellor, Mangalore University, Advisor.
- Shri. Shivanand Kanavi,former Vice President, TCS, Advisor.
- Shri. T. P. Prakash Former Principal NTTF, Dean STTF.
Mr. T. P. Prakash is a qualified tool room technocrat with 36 years of teaching experience. He had his advanced technology training in Germany and established CAD/CAM training centre in Mauritius.
To nurture manufacturing excellence in India.Contribute to making India a global centre of high quality manufacturing.Improve the quality of living in India.
Impart quality education & training that would create the necessary skills and human resources for the industrial development of India.
To inculcate in our students, a hunger for constant improvement and learning. To create a culture of innovation in design and engineering.
To instill values of honesty, integrity and transparency in all our students. To develop a culture of team work and leadership.
Provide high quality technical education in Tool and Die Making with hands on industrial exposure.
Provide short term Skills Development Courses in diverse areas.
To high quality Tool Room Designers & Shop Floor Engineers in the area of Press Tools, Moulds, Jigs and Fixtures.
To help the students in finding appropriate jobs in industry.